Best days for an appointment are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10 AM to 4 PM. When booking an appointment you will be able to view the calendar for all available times. Appointments are scheduled on the hour and we will need the full hour. Please be prompt.
Please bring your supplements and prescriptions with you, not just the list. Show up 10 minutes early to fill out forms or download from web site (below) and bring them with you. The evaluation will take at least an hour. If you need to cancel, please be kind enough to call, and the earlier the better. Our phone number is (409) 227-4192.
What does an evaluation consist of?
1. Interview with questionnaire
2. Reading of the fingernails
3. Reading of the tongue
4. Reading of the sclera and sometimes of the irides of the eyes (sclerology and iridology)
5. Run a computer scan of body systems
6. Conduct bio-feedback response testing
How long will an evaluation take?
1. It will take at least an hour and we will be pressed to finish on time.
What will an evaluation reveal?
1. Which organs and systems that are stressed that need support
2. The need for nutritional support and deficiencies
3. The need and hindrances to detoxification
4. Immune challenges
5. Discovery of toxic elements
6. The nutritional support that will serve your body toward wellness
Do you do medical procedures, diagnose, prescribe, treat diseases, offer cures, or take insurance?
What do I need to bring to my first visit?
1. Forms already filled out if you can (pickup or download from the web site)
2. All of your medications and nutritional items you are currently taking (not list, but actual stuff)
3. If you already have a recent blood test, saliva test, or hair analysis, that may be helpful
Will a follow-up visit be required?
Sometimes issues are resolved with one visit, but usually follow-up visits are scheduled in 3 to 4 weeks.
I have pain, can you help with that?