Getting Well Naturally A Private Healthcare Membership Association

Ionic Cellular Detoxification

(sessions are 30 min)

Ionic detox has been known to remove toxins, chelate toxic metals, and raise pH levels. The ions produced neutralize oppositely charged toxins in the cells. In this way, all the body’s organs can become energized and stimulated to function optimally. The body then rids itself of these toxins through its normal processes of urination, defecation and sweating. In a 2008 study by Center for Research Strategies (, 31 participants underwent ionic detox two times per week for 12 weeks. The average blood aluminum level decreased by 46%. The average blood arsenic level decreased 24%.

Ionic Detox

One solution to alkalize and detox your system is an ionic footbath.

An ion-producing module is placed in a tub of clean water with added salt. You immerse your feet into the water. The device works by changing the polarity of the toxins so that they are repelled out of the tissues to be eliminated from the body. 

Painless, easy, and it only takes 30 minutes.

How Does It Work?

Your Ionic Body Balancer session combines water, sea salt, and a small electrical current to produce negatively charged ionic energy that cleanses at the cellular level, charges up the cells like tiny batteries, and promotes healing through the detoxification of free radicals and toxins to promote healing.

This process starts with the deconstruction of a small amount of water into its base elements of hydrogen and oxygen by the process of electrolysis. This creates negatively charged ionic energy, hence the phrase, “negative ions.” This energy is pulled into the body by its energy meridians at their terminus points, which are also known as reflexology or acupressure points on the bottom of the feet, or the palms of the hands. That negatively charged energy travels throughout the body via the energy meridians. Think of them as power lines.

This analog energy, which is the type of energy the body produces through chemical reactions at the cellular level. The energy from the water is distributed throughout the body. That negatively charged energy breaks the positive energy bond that toxins and free radicals use to attach themselves in our tissues. They float free, and are flushed out of the body by the lymphatic system through the excretory system.

The analog energy also cleanses and stimulates the lymphatic system so it can flow freely and efficiently drain the toxins from your body.

What does the changing color of the water mean?

Keep in mind that no matter how many questions people have regarding the color changes of the water, you are providing tremendous benefits to your entire body. The Ionic field that our Ionic Body Balancer generates is undeniably beneficial.

Regardless of the colors, questions and controversy you may see and hear, keep in mind that the Ionic field is beneficial. Ionic fields oxygenate the blood and plasma, they permit Lymphatic fluid to drain toxins and provide a feeling of well being.

The color charts that abound on the internet are very similar because there is a correlation between the colors seen in foot spa water and illnesses within the body.  It is important to keep in mind that correlation does not equate causation. We suggest keeping track of how well you are sleeping, whether your daytime activity levels rise or fall, and how you are feeling overall. We enjoy hearing that our product helps about 90% of our customers significantly within a short period of time. The remaining 10% are typically very healthy or very, very ill with lymph systems that are clogged from disease-related debris. We recommend at least 3 sessions to determine whether the unit will help you or not.  After all, does an antibiotic heal in one treatment? Does one session of physical therapy relieve years of back pain?

If you feel you need a “test,” run the unit without feet in the water. The water will slightly discolor (an organish hue), but nothing will stick to your finger. Dip a rag in the water and wash it- it will come clean. Use the unit with your feet in the water. Dip your finger in the water after 45 minutes and you will notice that a greasy, sticky material will cling to your finger. Dip a rag in the water and it will remain stained after washing (even with bleach!). The greatest test of whether the machine works or not of course, is to use the machine several times and monitor how you feel for the next few days.